Sunday, October 31, 2010

hidung penyek

where does the word hidung penyek comes from? till today, I'm still thinking of it. when i was a kid, my auntie, uncle, and cousins always called me with that name, hidung penyek. and now I wonder, is my hidung is really penyek...haha..

it's ok. if it is penyek, so let it be, if my hidung is mancung, maybe something else will happen, maybe i become a next top model, haha.

For those who read this, you should know, your hidung is not penyek. your hidung is okay. i just love to call it penyek even though it isn't. Juz love to see ur cute emotion when i'm saying it. Dont worry okay. your face is still fine n nice.


owh yeah, while i'm writing this article, i'm listening to our song. wonderful isn't it. one more thing, nasib baik bukan hidung yg terhantukkn, klu x mayb btul2 penyek..
ok..dont be mad...juz kidding...sori...hehe (smbl tutup muke ngn slimut)

p/s: i'm ready to be punch tomorrow...hehe..ditto