Sunday, August 29, 2010

manipulate

according to my Nokia E72 dictionary,
English: manipulate verb
to manage or influence cleverly (and dishonesty).

So, today we'll discuss about this. If I'm telling you that I never manipulated someone, that will be a lie. Its okay to manipulate someone for the greater good. But it is for the sake of honesty, not for the bad things. I've been doing this for a long time. Again, I'm doing this for the greater good.

Lying to someone will be bad for me. Instead of lying, I'm manipulating. That will be good for both parties. Today, in Malaysia, our government keep lying to us. I dont know why they are doing this, but for sure, this is not for the greater good. However they lied to us for their own sake.

I learned how to profile someone by watching this tv series