Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Less than 24 hours

A dream is a succession of images, sounds or emotions that the mind experiences during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.(wikipedia)

So, let's talk about dreams. Not more than 24 hours, I had two people saying that I'm exists in their unconscious mind, which is; while they are dreaming, it happens to be that I appeared in the middle of nowhere.



So what does it mean? I'm still thinking of it. I really can't see it. Everything is connected, even during your unconscious or subconscious mind. It is not a flashforward. I cannot interpret what does it mean. So maybe a little piece of advise to myself; just let it be and don't let it haunt you for rest of your life.

foot note: yeah, what does it really mean..hmmm