Friday, June 4, 2010

reminder...

Hmmm, for someone out there who read my blog, I would like to tell you something, I'm using my phone, Nokia E72 to write all my entry.

I will never use my laptop to wrote all my entry. The reason why I'm not using it because everytime I sit in front of my laptop, I dont know what to do besides facebooking. Some of you might think that this is hillarious, but I'm telling you this a true story.

Using my phone to write something for my blog actually quite good for me. I'm writing all my entry during ceramah, tazkirah, lecture and so on. I'm not wasting my time for something that is useless like some of my friend. They love to hang out at mall. And we can call them as a mallrat.

p/s: aku type article ni time tazkirah kat surau area rumah aku..time ni ust hassan syukri tgh mengaja tafsir