Friday, June 4, 2010

Jakarta

Today is 24 may 2010, and I assume that you guys who read this article may get a little bit confusing because the date are not same with the date i uploaded this article. If you guys still remember my post before this, as I said, i wrote all my entry using my nokia E72.

Today is my first day at Jakarta. My emotion is little bit confusing since arrived in here. Sometimes i'm happy and sometimes i get sad. Naah, I dont care about that. This will be my first and last in Jakarta unless if someone in Malaysia is crazy enough to vote me for Prime Minister position, then I will be in here again for diplomatic duty.

Jakarta is good, but Kuala Lumpur is way better than that. However we cannot treat them like the way we do in Malaysia. From now on, we need to learn the good side of theirs. They are hard working, patience and treat outsider like we are apart of them. This is the good side.

Foreigners who came to Malaysia might said something like this to us, but for me who comes from Malaysia and went to Jakarta, I would like to say that they are better than us but their geographic made them felt like they are left behind from us.

So, what should we do right know????